As you probably know, the Personal Data Protection Act (PUL) is replaced by the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) on May 25, 2018, in all EU member states. Against this background, we want to give you information about the personal data we process about you. Personal information is data that can be used to identify you or information that may be derived from you.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when you purchase any of our services and/or products. We want you to feel secure in how we handle your personal information and, based on GDPR, we want to inform you about your rights and obligations.
- SwedPrime processes all your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
- PERSONAL DATA MANAGER
756 50 Uppsala
- INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal information about you:
- when you make a request or request for our services via telephone, email, the interest registration form on our website, or otherwise; and
- when we make a home visit with you.
- ON THE CONTRACT OF THE AGREEMENT
Unless otherwise stated below, we need the following information from you in order to provide the correct quotation, enter into a home service agreement and be able to fulfil our agreement with you about home and commercial service. We also process some of the information in order to be able to fulfil our legal obligations regarding accounting, tax payments and reporting information regarding RUT deductions to the Swedish Tax Agency.
- Information about the space to be cleaned such as size, number of rooms, floor coverings, other materials to be cleaned, items you do not want us to touch.
- Information about possible pets and if there are special rules of behaviour for the animals and to avoid sending staff who are allergic or afraid of animals.
- Information on the number of residents at your address, children and adults, if there are circumstances that prevent us from coming certain weeks or times. In our experience, children in the home can have an impact on cleaning time.
- Invoice address and delivery address so that we can deliver the services and invoice these and post.
- Contact information. Names and contact details of contact persons.
- Information necessary for RUT deductions. To be able to make RUT deductions, we need your name and social security number.
- Requests for language skills. If you want home service of staff with language skills in addition to Swedish, you can specify it. (It is optional to enter.)
- DURING THE AGREEMENT
As long as the agreement between us on home or commercial service is in progress, we also process the following information.
- Comments and requests you have about staff completed service or future service occasions that you have shared with us by phone, email, at home or otherwise.
- Information about cancellations, rebooking’s and new bookings
- Completed service occasions and invoices to send correct invoices, book and make tax payments.
- Received and missing payments for invoices to post, make tax payments
- Requesting changed information from you regarding your contact details or other.
- RECEIVER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Suppliers. Your personal data is processed by our suppliers, if we use them and to the extent necessary to enable us to provide our services and otherwise fulfil our obligations as a trader and fulfil our obligations under the law. The providers that process your personal data are our personal data assistants. We have personal data access agreements with all of our personal data assistants and are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed securely with them. Your personal data may be processed by our suppliers by:
- Business systems, accounting and billing systems,
- Email provider and SMS provider
- In locations where SwedPrime does not have its own offices, SwedPrime uses local partners to provide service. The local partners are subcontractors to SwedPrime. If you order a service in such a place, you may have contact with one of our partners on behalf of SwedPrime.
Advisers and auditors so that we can fulfil the accounting obligation and be able to conduct the business correctly. These may have access to or process your personal data in order to review or advise us.
Other companies within the SwedPrime Group. We may share your personal information with other companies within our Group in cases where we have a legitimate interest in doing so in order to conduct our business.
Agencies. We will send personal data to authorities to the extent that we have an obligation under law to do so.
- MARKET ANALYSIS WITH MORE
The personal data form the basis for market and customer analyses in aggregate form, business follow-up, business and method development.
If you are in our database because you have made a declaration of interest or are a customer with us, we may send you newsletters and other marketing. Such treatment is based on our legitimate interest in marketing us to you as a customer with us.
SwedPrime 's customers may receive marketing via mail, telephone, email and SMS.
You will also be given the opportunity on our website to choose to subscribe to our newsletter yourself, even if you are not a customer, by entering your email address in the online form on our website. We will then use your email address to send you newsletters. Such subscription is based on your consent that you have the right to withdraw at any time.
If you wish to stop receiving newsletters or other marketing, you have the opportunity to oppose this by emailing us at email@example.com
- CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
We do our best to keep your personal information accurate and delete your personal information when there is no longer a legal basis for processing. You also have the right to request that personal data be corrected or deleted. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not comply with your deletion request, as we have an obligation under law to retain certain information.
The personal data we collect about you is stored during the time you are a customer and 3 years after any termination. This is because of the Accounting Act, in order to be able to easily resume home service when and if you so desire and answer questions about previous home service.
We may anonymize your personal information instead of deleting your personal information. Anonymization means that the information can no longer be linked to you.
- CHANGES IN THIS INTEGRITY POLICY
- MORE INFORMATION
You have the right to request, at no cost, a register extract regarding personal data about you that we handle by contacting the personal data manager as above. If you have any questions about personal data processing, we welcome you to contact us.
You are entitled in certain cases to request limitation or objection to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to data portability regarding certain personal data. If you believe that we process your personal data in a manner that is contrary to law, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
In cases where treatment is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of the treatment based on the consent that preceded the revocation.
You are legally entitled to be confirmed if we process your personal data, and if so, a copy of this information together with information about the processing; a so-called register extract.
If you would like to request an extract, or if you have questions about personal data processing, please contact us by mail or e-mail.
Personal data management for the SwdPrime website
SwedPrime collects and analyses data on usage, network traffic (network traffic is meant
the data relating to site visitors) and usage, such as pages visited,
on the SwedPrime website using Google Analytics. Google is one of the market-leading providers of web statistics. Google respects privacy by following them
standard contract clauses developed by the European Commission.
The information is not used to identify individual visitors.
- IP address
- Browsers (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- Operating system (Windows etc.)
- How you came to our website, e.g. via links or through Google
- Visited pages
To follow up on the use of our website, SwedPrime stores the web statistics for that
be able to:
- secure the technical functionality and use of the network
- develop the website to improve the experience of the website
- improve our electronic services
- support the marketing of our products and services on the website
- Information about the processing of personal data is wide requests
If you submit your personal information through a declaration of interest on the website, we store these and
uses to contact you to prepare home visits and / or administration of
products and services that you wish to order.
If you are not interested in purchasing our services, your personal data will be deleted. Do you become
At SwedPrime, you receive an information policy that describes how your information is
SwedPrime does not, under any circumstances, allow subcontractors to use
the data for purposes other than those defined by SwedPrime.
Personal data permanently
SwedPrime AB is responsible for personal data.
If you want to get information about what personal information about you is processed by SwedPrime AB,
if you want to correct or delete personal information, you can request it in writing at the below
756 50 Uppsala
About cookies (cookies)
What types of cookies are there?
Cookies can be described in different ways. First, cookies can make a difference based on how long they remain in your browser. There is both:
session cookies that are deleted each time you close your browser and
permanent cookies stored in your browser for a predetermined period of time
Session cookies can be used by a website to remember the choices you made during your current visit to the website, for example, that you have logged in or visited a certain page several times.
Permanent cookies allow us to remember you and your preferences between your visits, which in turn can make your experience of our websites more personal.
How can you block cookies?
How to delete stored cookies or change cookie settings is explained in the browser instructions or in the help function that most browsers are equipped with. If you choose to block the cookies used on our site this may affect your experience of our website, eg then some functions will not work.
Questions about our site